How do I choose when to practice meditation or relaxation?
- As you get to know yourself better you can begin to choose what your body and mind need on any given day.
- Meditation and relaxation both offer valuable benefits.
- You can practice both at different times, some people do meditation in the morning and relaxation in the evenings.
- Keep in mind the outcome you are looking for and choose the practices that support that goal.
- Inscape meditation sessions are designed to be done while seated, while relaxation sessions are designed to be done lying down on your back.
- Relaxation sessions use techniques known to calm down the nervous system and reduce cortisol levels which are produced by stress. These both help with stabilizing sleep patterns.